CADES facilitates the transfer of your patients according to their pathologies to the most appropriate care sites and accompanies them from one end to the other of their remoteness. Evacuation of a patient out of his country is a complex process , requiring regular medical and financial follow-up.CADES accompanies you throughout this journey to allow you to evacuate your patients in peace and avoid them worries and stress that do not promote their state of health.
“CADES takes care of all your administrative, logistical and financial concerns, allowing you to focus only on the good recovery of your patients”
CADES, founded in 1995 in Paris, has accumulated more than 22 years of experience in engineering, consulting, management and execution of projects in the medical field. These long-standing achievements of our specialists combined with an extensive network of international health partners make CADES a privileged interlocutor for the medical evacuation of your patients.
The French health system is considered one of the best healthcare systems in the world. world according to the World Health Organization (WHO). CADES gives you access to these clinics and hospitals as well as recognized practitioners in their disciplines at national and international level. We also have partnerships in other countries in Europe, North America and the Maghreb.
• Reception of the medical file & research of the medical partner best suited to the pathology of the patient. The decision to choose a medical facility is the subject of close consultation between the client and CADES.
• Personalized financial estimate and validation of the budget by the organization in charge of medical evacuations (Ministry of Health, insurance, employers, families, etc.).
• Accompaniment in the administrative procedures and treatment of the medical file in the best interests of the patients. Cades remains in constant contact with the carers to ensure that the best arrangements are made.
• Follow-up of patients throughout their healing journey. Each patient is followed upon arrival and assisted for the duration of his stay until his departure.
• Management of expenses related to patient stays in agreement with the authorities responsible for medical transfers.
• Monitoring the evolution of the treatment of each patient and report to the doctor and the financial authorities in order to overcome the budget overflows.
• Résumé de la période de soins remise aux patients en fin de séjour.
Specialties (non-exhaustive list):
- Health checkup
- Work related injury
- Or any other essential specialty that CADES will implement, guaranteeing success and healing.
Service V.I.P. CADES has a particular attention for the people to place in isolation on the one hand and for the discretion brought to the movements of the characters V.I.P.